Tuition and Financial Aid
- TUITION SCHEDULE AND POLICYTuition will be set based on the 2-year rolling average of the actual operating expenses per student. The previous two years averages to a cost of education (COE) $6,442 per student.
*Standard scholarships are available from the School’s Annual Fund, which alumni, friends and relatives can contribute to during the annual fund drive or at any time in the year.
FMH will bill each parent $6,442 per student
The first child will get a standard $462 scholarship* COE $6,442 – paying $5,980
The second child will get a standard $807 scholarship* COE $6,442 – paying $5,635
The third will get a standard $1,957 Scholarship* COE $6,442 – paying $4,485
FMH families can also apply for Faith Builder EITC scholarships. In the 21-22 school year 34 of the 71 families applied and received an average of $3,913. These families received FB-EITC scholarships that discounting 52%-70% of their tuition costs, many families paid less than $2,000 per child in tuition.
- Tuition for Faith Mennonite High School for the 2022-2023 school term is as follows:
First Child COE $6,442 – paying $5,980
Second Child COE $6,442 – paying $5,635
Each Additional Child COE $6,442 – paying $4,485
- Additional fees may be required through the year for field trips, clubs, and some elective classes.
- Tuition is billed monthly and shall be paid by the 15th of each month beginning in August and ending in May.
- Patrons can setup 10 automatic recuring credit cards charges for tuition payments.
- Patrons paying tuition in full with a check or cash before September 1st will receive a 2% discount.
- Patrons are expected to stay current with tuition payments. If tuition becomes delinquent FMHS reserves the right to:
- withhold diplomas until tuition is paid in full.
- refuse readmission to any student.
- At FMH we are committed to ending each fiscal year with a balanced budget. Part of the projected budget may be based on donations which we cannot control. If a deficit occurs at the end of the school year, there may be an additional assessment in June.
- To assist families with school costs, tuition assistance is made available to families demonstrating financial need.
- FMH participates in Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) via Faith Builders Scholarship Services. This program allows certain businesses to channel their tax money to participating organizations of their choice. Patrons living in low-achieving school districts may qualify for additional (OSTC) funds. For more information, please visit the Faith Builders website or contact the school office. Interested patrons need to apply before November 1st of each year.
- Families who demonstrate financial need beyond their awarded EITC funds may qualify for Student Aid assistance. Patrons interested in a Student Aid application or additional information shall contact the school office.
Please visit Faith Builders Scholarship page to find much more helpful information on this great program. You will also find family applications, and many other helpful forms on their site.
Download the Faith Builders Family Application form.
The deadline for FMH's EITC scholarship with Faith Builders is November 1.